Wednesday, November 21, 2012

food&wine



                                                                                 photo:  chris court



This delicious looking photo that includes an Elephant Ceramics platter with Flash Roasted Broccoli with Spicy Crumbs is in the December issue of Food&Wine.  I'm actually going to try this recipe this weekend....it looks so delicious!  This beautiful image was styled by Suzie Myers the Market Editor for Food&Wine.  Thank you, Suzie, for including Elephant Ceramics in Food&Wine!

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious ! You know you've been my inspiration to take part in pottery class. I've been playing with clay for this autumn and have to say it's really relaxing. But glazing - oh my...that's serious business. Surprising also but still fun. I wish I learn it someday. Have a nice x-mas time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gretchen,

      Great to hear from you! So sorry for my long delay in getting back to you! I hope you are having a wonderful beginning to your New Year! That's fantastic that you are taking a pottery class! It is the most relaxing thing to do....that is one of many reasons that I love working with clay. Can't wait to see your work one day!

      xo

      Delete