Tuesday, November 8, 2011

sneak peak for Thursday's update!








Here are a few of the pieces that will be in my shop update on Thursday.  This time around I decided to do a few more sets than usual.  Here you can see that I have platters combined with bowls, and sets of bowls.  Something else that is new are salt cellars, which will be sold in pairs. One can be used for salt, and the other for ground pepper.  Or, if you are having a dinner party you can set them at either end of the table!  




4 comments:

  1. Drives me insane that I was doing a photoshoot again the day of the sale!! That's twice in a row.
    I think I need to make sure I have no gig next time!!

    Helene
    www.helenedujardin.com
    www.tarteletteblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helene,

    Oh my goodness.... I don't want you to turn down work over my sale!!
    Your photography is gorgeous....looking forward to following your blog.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele,
    I can always call in sick :)
    I'm looking forward to next one!

    ReplyDelete