Monday, July 11, 2011

painter: heather chontos














Prop stylist, set designer and painter, Heather Chontos, is quite an accomplished person whose work always gets my attention. Early in her career she spent time in London working for the designer Tom Dixon and for the World of Interiors magazine (which is one of my favorites.) Currently Heather divides her time between San Francisco, Montana and NYC working for magazines and catalogs such as Food & Wine, Real Simple, Every Day with Rachel Ray, Anthropologie, and many others.  More recently I discovered Heather's gorgeous paintings and am very lucky to have some of her work hanging in my living room (bottom image.)  You can check out Heather's website and blog to see more of her work.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    you are in my blog:
    http://piccolearchitetture.blogspot.com/

    I love your ceramics!
    Ella from Milan, Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ella,

    Thank you very much! I look forward to following your blog!

    kindly,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete